Xerox Workcentre 4118 Driver Download
Xerox workcentre 4118 driver download. Electrical Safety Information, Only use the power cord supplied with this equipment. Plug the power cord directly into a grounded electrical outlet.
Do not use an extension cord. If you do not know whether or not an outlet is grounded, consult a qualified electrician.
This equipment is to be operated from the type of electrical supply indicated on the product data plate label. If this machine needs to be moved to a different location, contact a Xerox service representative or your authorized local representative or service support organization.
Improper connection of the equipment-grounding conductor can result in electrical shock.
- Do not place this equipment where people might step on or trip on the power cord.
- Do not place objects on the power cord.
- Do not override or disable elec
- trical or mechanical interlocks.
- Do not obstruct the ventilation openings.
- Never push objects of any kind into slots or openings on this equipment
If any of the following conditions occur, switch off the power to the machine immediately and disconnect the power cord from the electrical outlet. Call an authorized local service representative to correct the problem.
- The equipment emits unusual noise or odors.
- The power cord is damaged or frayed.
- A wall panel circuit breaker, fuse, or other safety device has been tripped.
- Liquid is spilled into the copier/printer.
- The equipment is exposed to water.
- Any part of the equipment is damaged.
The power cable is the disconnect device for this equipment. It is attached to the back of the machine as a plug-in device. To remove all electrical power from the equipment, disconnect the power cable from the electrical outlet.
Here after the 4118x will be referred to in this documentation as the 4 in 1 model.
The 4 in 1 model provides digital copying, direct printing, fax and direct scanning at 17/18 pages per minute. Options include an additional Paper Tray, Foreign Interface, Stand, and Network Kit. The Network Kit enables network printing including PostScript, Macintosh and Linux print and scan
Document & Media Handling Details
ADF – 40 sheets weight: 60 g/m2 – 75 g/m2, Bypass tray – 100 sheets – Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) weight: 60 g/m2 – 163 g/m2, Input tray – 550 sheets – Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) weight: 60 g/m2 – 90 g/m2, Output tray – 250 sheets
Copying : up to 18 ppm ( Legal ) – B/W, Copying : up to 17 ppm ( A4 ) – B/W, Printing : up to 18 ppm ( Legal ) – B/W, Printing : up to 17 ppm ( A4 ) – B/W
Operating System Support
Apple Mac OS, Linux, MS Windows 2000, MS Windows 98, MS Windows ME, MS Windows NT 4.0, MS Windows XP
ScanSoft OmniPage SE 4.0, ScanSoft PaperPort SE 10.0, Xerox CentreWare Internet Services, Xerox CentreWare Web, Xerox CentreWare for HP OpenView, Xerox ControlCentre 5.0