HP Photosmart C4650 All-in-One Driver Download
HP Photosmart C4650 All-in-One Driver Windows 7, Windows8, Windows8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Mac OS X And Linux Software Installer
HP Photosmart C4650 All-in-One Printer
HP Photosmart C4650 All-in-One Driver Download. If you want the best print quality, HP recommends using HP papers that are specifically designed for the type of project you are printing, depending on your country/region, some of these papers might not be available
HP Advanced Photo Paper
This thick photo paper features an instant-dry finish for easy handling without smudging. It resists water, smears, fingerprints, and humidity. Your prints have a look and feel comparable to a store-processed photo. It is available in several sizes, including A4, 8.5 x 11 inch, 10 x 15 cm (4 x 6 inch) (with or without tabs), 13 x 18 cm (5 x 7 inch), and two finishes – glossy or soft gloss (satin matte). It is acid-free for longer lasting documents.
HP Everyday Photo Paper
Print colorful, everyday snapshots at a low cost, using paper designed for casual photo printing. This affordable, photo paper dries quickly for easy handling. Get sharp, crisp images when you use this paper with any inkjet printer. It is available in semi-gloss finish in several sizes, including A4, 8.5 x 11 inch, and 10 x 15 cm (4 x 6 inch) (with or without tabs). For longer-lasting photos, it is acid-free.
HP Brochure Paper or HP Superior Inkjet Paper
These papers are glossy-coated or matte-coated on both sides for two-sided use. They are the perfect choice for near-photographic reproductions and business graphics for report covers, special presentations, brochures, mailers, and calendars.
HP Premium Presentation Paper or HP Professional Paper
These papers are heavy two-sided matte papers perfect for presentation, proposals, reports, and newsletters. They are heavyweight for an impressive look and feel.
HP Bright White Inkjet Paper
HP Bright White Inkjet Paper delivers high-contrast colors and sharp text. It is opaque enough for two-sided color usage with no show-through, which makes it ideal for newsletters, reports, and flyers. It features ColorLok Technology for less smearing, bolder blacks, and vivid colors.
Works with Windows Vista Software and devices that carry the Works with Windows Vista logo have been tested for baseline compatibility with personal computer running.
HP Photosmart C4650 All-in-one Printer Specs :
- Dimensions: Dimensions: 17.39″ x 16.59″ x 6.69″
- Minimum System Requirements for PC systems: Windows XP (SP1 or higher): Microsoft Internet Explorer 6, Intel Pentium II, Celeron or compatible processor, 233 MHZ or higher, 128 MB RAM, 1.2 GB hard disk space, CD-ROM, USB port; Windows Vista: Microsoft Internet Explorer, 800 MHZ 32- or 64-bit processor, 512 MB RAM
- Operating Environment: Recommended operating temperature: 15 to 32 degrees C Operating temperature Range: 5 to 40 degrees C Storage temperature range: -13 to 140F ( 25 to 60 c) Operating humidity: 50 to 80% RH Operating humidity recommended range: 20 to 80% RH, Storage humidity: 10 to 90% R
- In the box: HP Photosmart C4650 All-in-One, HP 60 Black Ink Cartridge (200 pages) HP 60 Tri Color Ink Cartridge (150 pages) Software CD Setup Guide Reference Guide Power Supply Power Cord HP USB Cable
- Paper Handling: 80 sheet input tray, 15 sheet output tray Duplex print options: Manual (driver support provided) Input capacity: Up to 80 sheets Letter/Legal, Up to 30 sheets transparencies, Up to 25 sheets lables, Up to 30 sheets photo paper, Up to 40 cards, Up to 10 envelopes Output capacity: Up to 10 sheets, Up to 10 sheets transparencies, Up to 15 cards, Up to 5 envelopes
Compability Operation System :
- Windows 7, Windows8, Windows8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000
- Mac OS X And
- Linux Software Installer