HP Color Laserjet 3600n Driver Printer
Hp color laserjet 3600n driver printer for mac windows. Make, the colorful document looks professional with HP Color LaserJet 3600dn printer which uses ColorSphere Toner 4-color of process unique HP to produce a bright colors and text is sharp.
The Energy Star quality printer is also quickly, offers two papers tray of big on third optional trays are, that helps to minimize time wasted to fill papers.
Built-in automatic duplexer is allows for printing on two sides that help you to save on the cost of paper. The print accurate 600 x 600 dpi document at speeds up to 17 pages per minute in both black and white or full color of.
360 MHz processor and 128 MB on-board memory help to keep the LaserJet 3600dn that do best in long term with a maximum monthly duty cycle of her 50,000 pages, this printer able to handle large capacity job easily.
HP LaserJet 3600dn will grow as your business does not with that optional wireless 802.11 b / g LAN (not included) for prepare a wireless networking.
Not yet ready for the wireless network setup using the printer’s built-in Jetdirect a Fast Ethernet connection is, and even staying connected using high-speed USB 2.0 enter.
HP Jetdirect a Fast Ethernet print server; pre-installed, full-capacity 6,000-page black and 4,000 pages of cyan, of magenta and HP Color LaserJet print cartridge with the HP ColorSphere Toner yellow (print cartridge page yield based on 5% coverage of the pages).
Installing a new device :
- Open Windows Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager make sure the device you’re attempting to install is not already listed from past install attempts. If the device is found highlight it and remove it from Device Manager to prevent any conflicts during the install.
- Once Device Manager looks ok reboot the computer.
- As the computer is rebooting an install new hardware wizard should appear if Windows detects the new hardware using this wizard you should be able to point Windows to the folder containing your drivers either on the CD, diskette, or the folder containing the files you downloaded.
If Windows does not detect any new hardware open Control Panel and double-click the Add hardware icon to run the hardware detection wizard. During the steps you will have an option to tell Windows you have a disk containing the drivers for your new hardware device, at this point Windows to the directory containing the drivers for your device.
Once drivers have been installed reboot.
Compatible Operation System :
- Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / Vista / 2003 / XP / 10
- Mac OS X