Dell V305w All-in-One Printer Driver Download
Dell V305w All-in-One Printer Driver Download – The V305 works as a printer, scanner and a standalone copier. It can also scan to e-mail, by opening a new e-mail messages on your PC and attach a scanned document as a file. E-mail feature is welcome touch to the home office, but the lack of an automatic document feeder (ADF) limit its usefulness for scanning documents with light needs.
Print, Scan, and Copy features,Integrated wireless card for wireless printing,up to 25 ppm – B/W; up to 18 ppm – color Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi (mono) / up to 4800 x 1200 dpi (color) Print Resolution,PictBridge technology allows you to print directly from your digital camera.
Dell V305w All-in-One Printer
Install the printer’s drivers in the Windows Vista (Service Pack 2) compatibility mode.
- Download (do not install yet) the latest printer drivers available for your printer. For more information refer to Dell Knowledge base article: How to Download and Install Printer Drivers (Stop at step 6, click Save and make note of the driver file name, click Save, when the download finishes click Open Folder). Note : If your printer is not listed as having Windows 7 drivers, some or all of the printer functionality may still work with Windows 7. Use the Windows Vista driver if available.
- Right-click the driver file just downloaded, then click Properties.
- Click the Compatibility tab.
- Check the box next to Run this Program in Compatibility Mode for:.
- Using the drop down menu select Windows Vista (Service Pack 2).
- Click Apply, then click OK.
- Double-click the driver file to start the installation process.
- Follow the installation prompts.
Dell V305w All-in-One Printer Download Driver And Software
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista (Full Driver)
Compatible System Operating :
Windows 7, 64-bit,Windows 8 64-bit,Windows Vista 64-bit